Appraisal Management Services
Our National Appraisal Management Network manages the appraisal process on behalf of our clients, and ensures that all real estate appraisal assignments are prepared in accordance with the Dodd/Frank, Title XI of the Financial Institutions Reform, Recovery and Enforcement Act of 1989 (FIRREA), the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), the Appraisal Standards of the Federal Financial Institutions Regulatory Agencies, FNMA/FHLMC guidelines, FHA and client specific guidelines. UniversalCIS provides a product extension into software solutions for the residential and commercial appraisal markets through Appraisal Firewall and related products, optimized settlement and bundled services solutions, as well as direct income verification and mortgage credit reporting technology.
Benefits of using the UniversalCIS/National Appraisal Management Network:
- Dedicated client services team assigned to every client
- Panel predominantly comprised of FHA, certified residential appraisers
- Background checks completed on all appraisers
- All appraisers sign a Service Level Agreement
- Our appraisers are paid reasonable and customary fees
- Orders assigned by service, quality and geographic competency (generally live within 12 miles of the property)
- 100% client specific review performed on every order
- National average turn time 7 business days order received to order delivery
- UDCP (FNMA/FHLMC) Compliant (Uniform Data Collection Portal)
Our network provides traditional appraisals, commercial appraisals and evaluations, desk & field reviews, forensic appraisals and warranted valuations with one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry. Our Appraisal Management Network is able to provide residential appraisals with one of the fastest turnaround times in the industry.