Request Information
Select Page

Consumer Disputes

If you have identified information in your credit file that is incomplete or inaccurate, you have the right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) to report it to the consumer reporting agency, and the agency must investigate.

By law inaccurate, incomplete or unverifiable information must be removed or corrected, usually within 30 days. However, a consumer reporting agency may continue to report information it has verified as accurate.

If you need to dispute information on a credit report that was provided to your lender by UniversalCIS, please contact us at the following address:


370 Reed Road, Suite 100

Broomall, PA 19008

Ph: 610-284-1000

Once we’ve received your request, we will forward your request to the credit repositories that provided the data to UniversalCIS (please note that UniversalCIS does not have the ability to make corrections or add any statements to your personal credit report). Once we are notified of the results, we will promptly convey the outcome of the re-investigation to you. We recommend additional follow-up with each credit repository directly to ensure any changes are permanently corrected in their database(s).


P.O. Box 1000
Chester, PA 19022
(800) 888-4213


P.O. Box 2002
Allen, TX 75013
(888) 397-3742


P.O. Box 740241
Atlanta, GA 30374
(800) 685-1111


LexisNexis Risk Solutions Bureau, LLC

RiskView Consumer Inquiry Dept
P.O. Box 105108
Atlanta, GA 30348-5108
(866) 897-8126

If you would like to order a copy of your free annual personal credit report from the three (3) national credit reporting agencies – Trans Union, Experian, Equifax – please contact the Annual Credit Report Request Service at:

Annual Credit Report Request Service


For a full explanation of the dispute process, visit

Find helpful credit resources and tools. 

Request Information
  • Hidden

    Request Information